The Stroumboulopouli

The Stroumboulopouli

The place to get the latest news on what’s coming up on #Gtonight. Find out what Canada’s boyfriend is up to. Share stories, pictures, favourite tv and radio episodes.

CBC TV & Radio shows plus HNIC

His work with Artists for Peace and Justice

UN Ambassadorship for The World Food Programme

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Our Favourite Clips...Hockey Hate

In celebration of the NHL hockey finals I bring to your attention a feature The Hour broadcast on April 24 Th 2006.
click here

Sports & Hate, and hockey hate in particular, is explored with Ron Maclean, Mike Hogan (of the fan) and a bunch of different fans expressing their hate of the 'other teams'.

I am watching hockey as I write this post. I won't tell you who wins or who I hate, or why Steph A. and Ron Maclean have something against Bobby Orr....


But GO HABS!

2 comments:

Steph A. said...

Don't even get me started on Bobby Orr and how he ruined my childhood!!! lol

Tracy said...

But it is such an amusing tale though Steph A!