The Stroumboulopouli

The Stroumboulopouli

The place to get the latest news on what’s coming up on #Gtonight. Find out what Canada’s boyfriend is up to. Share stories, pictures, favourite tv and radio episodes.

• CBC TV & Radio shows plus HNIC

• His work with Artists for Peace and Justice

• UN Ambassadorship for The World Food Programme

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Our Favourite Clips...Hockey Hate

In celebration of the NHL hockey finals I bring to your attention a feature The Hour broadcast on April 24 Th 2006.
click here

Sports & Hate, and hockey hate in particular, is explored with Ron Maclean, Mike Hogan (of the fan) and a bunch of different fans expressing their hate of the 'other teams'.

I am watching hockey as I write this post. I won't tell you who wins or who I hate, or why Steph A. and Ron Maclean have something against Bobby Orr....


But GO HABS!

2 comments:

Steph A. said...

Don't even get me started on Bobby Orr and how he ruined my childhood!!! lol

Tracy said...

But it is such an amusing tale though Steph A!