The Stroumboulopouli

The Stroumboulopouli

The place to get the latest news on what’s coming up on #Gtonight. Find out what Canada’s boyfriend is up to. Share stories, pictures, favourite tv and radio episodes.

CBC TV & Radio shows plus HNIC

His work with Artists for Peace and Justice

UN Ambassadorship for The World Food Programme

Monday, May 05, 2008

What's New on the Hour?

Well, we are gonna have a heartbroken Host of the Hour this week but no lack of interesting guests. And did I mention ALL NEW EPI'S this week!
Monday:



Comedian and Actor, Pauly Shore is on talking about his new
DVD Natural Born Komics.












Tuesday:




Canadian Legend Singer/Songwriter Gordon Lightfoot is on the program.






Wednesday:




IS A MYSTERY! You know the drill go to: http://www.cbc.ca/thehour for updated info




Thursday:




I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT FOR THIS INTERVIEW!!!!!


I absolutely ADORE this man.... GORDON RAMSAY is on... chatting with George about his new book available in stores now and his new TV show scheduled to air this fall.





Well folks... it looks to be an interesting week... Filled with Gordon's.

Make sure to go check out our DOCTOR OF THINKOLOGY contest!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melanie C? From Gordon Lightfoot to a Spice Girl overnight. Bad.

Tell you what I want, what I really, really want... to forget to watch The Hour on Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Finally got to see Gordon Lightfoot last May. Went by myself... had a floor seat (which I never do) and smiled the whole show. It was a great show.

Janna said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MEL C!!!! Don't judge... her solo albums have actually been REALLY good.

This weeks Hour has been FANTASTIC!!!

Carol- I have never seen Lightfoot but I think he would be great.

Mich said...

I was fully prepared for the Mel C interview to be one of those "eyerolling" interviews. It wasn't as bad as I thought. The same can be said about the Pauly Shore interview. While I don't see myself ever becoming a fan of his, I did find parts of the interview interesting. This week seems to be the week of the personalities I am not a fan of. Next up, Gordon Ramsey...

Anonymous said...

Janna, what is a heartbroken host?

Steph A. said...

Anon@ 10:19...I am guessing that the "heartbroken host" is in reference to the fact that the Habs are out of the NHL playoffs.

I LOVED the Gordon Ramsay interview. Who knew he was so witty??

Anonymous said...

So I watched the Gordon Ramsay interview bits on the website to see what you guys like so much about him. Okay, I can see the appeal. He's definitely raunchy and sexually charged. One of those men that infuriate you at the same time as turn you on....Ya, you gotta watch out for those types :)

Janna said...

Anon- 1019,

Steph got it right... The Habs are out of the playoffs. That is why the Host of the Hour would be heartbroken.