The place to get the latest news on what’s coming up on #Gtonight. Find out what Canada’s boyfriend is up to. Share stories, pictures, favourite tv and radio episodes.
• His work with Artists for Peace and Justice
• UN Ambassadorship for The World Food Programme
Thursday, May 01, 2008
AH HA!!!! My turn... now thta I have a captive audience I can change the way you think. Turn you all to my side.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Alright, Alright, So it is a well known fact (or maybe not so well known depending on who you are) that I am a DIEHARD Season Two fan.
I think George and The Hour crew should get rid of the audiene, bring back the Closers and have more news-ish stuff and less Entertainment-ish stuff.
George blissfully pretends to not hear me and not so subtly tells me to "fuck off" about my wanting to axe the audience.
I know ther are those fo you out there that agree with my love of Season Two. Most of you are closet S2 lovers but that is okay I proudly announce it.
So let me tell you why I chose this clip.
1. This was the first time I actually had an inner dialogue with myself about The Hour . It went something like this.
"There is no way that I am going to watch this interview and ACTUALLY like what they have to say. I can't believe that George is going to do this interview, WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?? Some kind of rebllious pst teen who is just doing it as a response to his mother's potentially over zealous Christian indoctrination????? LAME. He should pick his guests more carefully."
2. After I watched this interview I was SO IMPRESSED and so utterly ashamed of my earlier dialogue.
3. This interview and entire episode urged him to make the sweetest most endearing comment to his Mom I have ever heard a son utter. I became a fan then and there.
4. I decided the Hour could stay. Stay on the air that is. Any show that would do a legitimate interview like this and actually hold my attention but educate me deserved to come back next season for another go around.
5. It's just kinda different and fun.
All the other girls, set up their clip but I don't want nor feel I need too.
If you want more info on them go http://www.churchofsatan.com.
Otherwise....fair readers/viewers....taken from the Hour's vault. Without further adieu....
I give you: http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/video.php?id=1034 http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/video.php?id=1034