The Stroumboulopouli

The Stroumboulopouli

The place to get the latest news on what’s coming up on #Gtonight. Find out what Canada’s boyfriend is up to. Share stories, pictures, favourite tv and radio episodes.

CBC TV & Radio shows plus HNIC

His work with Artists for Peace and Justice

UN Ambassadorship for The World Food Programme

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

George already has too many friends...

I'm a subscriber to the insidethecbc.com blog and this blog entry was waiting in my Outlook this morning. Maybe I'm somewhat twisted or just really, really tired, but the error they got when trying to befriend George on Facebook gave me a bit of a chuckle.


Is this a reoccurring theme? The Hour did a cold open about the very same topic back when Feist appeared on The Hour in May.



I used to frequent a message board that would give snarky/silly errors when you caused an error or when the board (inevitably) broke down. It would tell users things like "AHA! We caught you being sneaky!" or "Does your Mom know that you're doing that?". Dumb little sentences, but at least it's more interesting than your typical message board error.

Make sure you check out insidethecbc.com, there's a lot of really interesting information that comes out on there.

1 comment:

Wandering Coyote said...

I subscribe to Inside the CBC, too, and saw this post as well. I also thought it was hilarious!

Google every so often puts up a window that says, "you've reached the end of the internet" which always gives me a chuckle.