The Stroumboulopouli

The Stroumboulopouli

The place to get the latest news on what’s coming up on #Gtonight. Find out what Canada’s boyfriend is up to. Share stories, pictures, favourite tv and radio episodes.

• CBC TV & Radio shows plus HNIC

• His work with Artists for Peace and Justice

• UN Ambassadorship for The World Food Programme

Sunday, July 30, 2006

George on You Tube

Testing out the You Tube.
What came first, the chicken or the egg?



There are a few more selections of George on YouTube.
But you can find most of what your looking for of George, on www.cbc.ca/thehour/

7 comments:

Barbara said...

If anyone can tell me how to get You Tube playing direct on the blog page I would be grateful.
Thanks....
Barbara W.

Serah said...

Ask Allison and Barbara B. !!

mellowlee said...

Right beside the videos on youtube you will see two boxes:
a "url" and another box beside it says "Embed" you copy that Embed code, and paste it into your post :)

Anonymous said...

Babara,
I emailed you the correct code, and then I posted it in a blog post. I've made the changes again here.

haha...thanks Sarah :)

Barbara said...

Thank!!! Now we can sit back and just watch George being George.

Antonio Quintana said...

Un cordial saludo a los amigos que visitan mi blog.

Anonymous said...

umm Antonio, are you an hour fan? maybe the others know you, but I just haven't seen you here before. gracias. even through i never have visited your blog before.

Tammy