The Stroumboulopouli

The Stroumboulopouli

The place to get the latest news on what’s coming up on #Gtonight. Find out what Canada’s boyfriend is up to. Share stories, pictures, favourite tv and radio episodes.

CBC TV & Radio shows plus HNIC

His work with Artists for Peace and Justice

UN Ambassadorship for The World Food Programme

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Best Group Blog!

Good news! We've been nominated for Best Group Blog in the 2006 Canadian Blog Awards! Round One begins on Wednesday, November 15th and will close the following Tuesday, on the 21st, so you've got 7 days to get your votes in. You can vote once every 24 hours, and we've got some stiff competition, so show us your love and help us get to Round 2!

Canadian Blog Awards

You can find the link in the button above, which can also be found in the left sidebar. You can also pick from a variety of button styles and put it on your own site!

Now go!

Go now!!

12 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Woohoo! Congratulations and Go Us!

Barbara said...

I noticed you can also vote for Rick Mercers blog and insidethecbc.
Thankfully they are not runnung against us...
I will have to check out some of those other blogs in the other catagories.

Alana Elliott said...

As long as you still vote for us! ;)

Anonymous said...

Phew!
My Goodness. So many blogs I had no clue about. So much reading. Too bad I don't have a digital camera (yet) so that I could breath life into my own blog (if I had one). Yay Stroumbouloplouli!!! First step in taking over the blog world. All thanks to the Hour and George.

Tammy

Toccata said...

That's awesome you guys! I've said it before and I'll say it again it's because of The Stroumboulopouli that I am addicted to this whole internet blogging thing. The Stroumboulopouli is made up of such an interesting and interested diverse group of people.

I voted last night and tried again this morning but the timer must be on Eastern time. I'll have ago again after work.

CBC Radio 3 is also running in one of the categories.

Good luck and congrats!

Barbara said...

You know who else has a blog in the running... Matt Good.

Alana Elliott said...

But not under "Best Group Blog", so you can still vote for us every 24 hours! ;)

Toccata said...

Alana, you are too funny. Don't worry you've got my vote!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Matt Good actually gets nominated quite frequently. He really does have an outstanding blog, and he was my inspiration to start blogging. Go Matty! (and us!)

Alana Elliott said...

Yay! Thanks Toccata! I'm stoked that you're voting too! :)

Oh yeah BarbB, I've been voting for Matt Good's site everytime I vote for ours too. It is a fantastic blog, even with all the repeated intentional and not-so-intentional structure and design changes, lol.

Anonymous said...

hi people happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!
item
promotional

forex training
charlotte
north carolina real estate

victorias secret credit card

Anonymous said...

Please kill this show. It is so bad!