The Stroumboulopouli

The Stroumboulopouli

The place to get the latest news on what’s coming up on #Gtonight. Find out what Canada’s boyfriend is up to. Share stories, pictures, favourite tv and radio episodes.

• CBC TV & Radio shows plus HNIC

• His work with Artists for Peace and Justice

• UN Ambassadorship for The World Food Programme

Friday, June 28, 2013

Stroumboulopoulos on CNN, next show Friday July 12

This just in from CNN 

@StromboCNN w/ (@kingsthings), @AishaTyler & @UFC prez @DanaWhite in the w/@strombo will now air Friday July 12 at 11p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What happened last friday? Was there no episode or was there another episode, as the clips from it are on the CNN blog currently.

I did not get to watch that particular episode.However I did watch last weekend's episode. I thought it was pretty interesting. I did noticed that there were not bios for each guest, Also, it was 3 straight interviews. I thought at least that there would be a "Best Story Ever" or something in between, but nevertheless it was a good show!

Barbara said...

It was preempted by some trial coverage CNN was hot about.