The Stroumboulopouli

The Stroumboulopouli

The place to get the latest news on what’s coming up on #Gtonight. Find out what Canada’s boyfriend is up to. Share stories, pictures, favourite tv and radio episodes.

CBC TV & Radio shows plus HNIC

His work with Artists for Peace and Justice

UN Ambassadorship for The World Food Programme

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Strombo this week Feb 10 - Feb 15

George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight this week
Every Friday these days George hops on a plane and goes to a different Canadian city to say a few words and meet some folks. Follow him on twitter to read where he is. Every Monday he is back in the red chair in Toronto talking to interesting guests. Here are this weeks interviewees and panel guests.

Monday Feb 11
Canadian actor and musician Bruce Greenwood

Panel guest Lawrence Morgenstern


Tuesday Feb 12 
Canadian broadcast journalist for CTV Seamus O'Regan
Olympic athlete and Let's Talk activist Clara Hughes

Panel guest comedian Trent McLellan

Wednesday Feb 13
Actor and proud NDGer  Jay Baruchel

Panel guest comedian Dave Hemstad

Thursday Feb 14
Named by the NGS as one of the Explorers for the Millennium Wade Davis

Panel guest the very hot comedian Jeremy Hotz

Friday Feb 15

Best of the week
  


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm enjoying the show and watch it when I can. It's a bit difficult with my new work schedule and the new time it's on, but I try to watch.

I noticed last week that at the end of the show they played a "Something that you may not know about Canada" with Virtue and Moir. That was one of my favourite parts last season and I had heard that they were getting rid of it this season. In addition, I thought with the 1 or 2 interviews per show plus the panel, I thought that there would be not a lot of space for segments like that. I was just curious to find out if segments like "SYMNKAC" are on frequently. Thanks.

Barbara said...

I think it might be back by popular demand.